There are many crucial functions required throughout the product lifecycle, beyond software development to ensure successful execution. This technical track on productization will provide a forum for attendees in these fields to learn and interact on latest trends and research, technical challenges, innovations, cutting-edge tools, techniques, strategies, and best practices.
The focus is on technical topics in the area of Productization, including but not limited to:
- Product lifecycle processes and management
- Requirements engineering – gathering, analysis, and management
- Product management
- Project management, e.g. Agile
- Testing, validation, maintenance and quality assurance
- Usability Testing
- Applications engineering and technical customer support
- Technical documentation
- Performance analysis and testing
- Market study and deployment
- Ecosystem development
- Information and knowledge flow facilitation
- Software migration (e.g., to new platforms)
Preference will be given to submissions that provide novel approaches or fresh perspectives. We are interested in challenges faced and novel approaches in the above roles in all types software, including, mobile, large-scale systems, web systems and enterprise software.
Content Level: Intermediate, Advanced technical content only.