As an AnitaB.org partner, your organization has the opportunity to participate in the Technical Executive Forum (Tech Exec Forum), an annual, invitation‐only event at GHC for C‐suite technical executives. The Tech Exec Forum provides a safe space for executive‐level participants to connect, be inspired and drive action in creating company cultures which leverage diversity for innovation. In 2015, 104 executives from 56 organizations participated in the Tech Exec Forum in Houston, Texas, and we expect similar participation in 2016.
The Tech Exec Forum is an invitation-only program. The formal nomination process ensures a fit with the program goals and the overall executive participant make up. Each AnitaB.org Partner company has the opportunity to submit one (Supporting level) or two (Pioneering level) senior executive-level nominations. Partner companies with representation on the AnitaB.org Board of Trustees work with their board member to select an appropriate-level peer nominee.
Invitations to qualified nominees will be sent in June to attend a full-day event Thursday, October 20, at the GHC in Houston.
Participants should be influential male or female executives who can make critical change for women technologists.
Nominees should have the following credentials:
- C-suite executives (CEO/President/COO, CTO, CIO, Chief Scientist or their direct reports including business line leaders such as EVPs, SVPs Engineering and General Managers with P&L responsibility)
- Ability and willingness to influence their organizations in making critical changes for women technologists
- Personally committed to leveraging diversity for innovation (may already be advocates or just beginning)
Don’t miss a deadline. Here are important dates to keep in mind.
- April 20 — Nominations open
- May 18 — Nominations close
- June 14 — AnitaB.org sends invitations to selected participants
- July 13 — GHC registration opens. You must be registered to attend GHC to participate at the Tech Exec Forum.