Join us in creating a celebration that offers opportunities, shares solutions, celebrates accomplishments, and shatters the perceptions that limit women technologists.
Step 1: Find out more about the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC). Check out our impact report, which reveals last year’s celebration through stories and numbers.
Step 2: Decide which sponsorship level and benefits best fit your organization’s needs. Consider the following items and determine the quantities for each before you register:
- How large do you want your career booth? Each level comes with a booth, but some have options for purchasing even more space. You can find the combination that best fits your needs.
- How many interview booths do you want? Some types and levels of sponsorships include booths or the option to buy additional booths.
- Do you need additional registrations? Purchase optional registrations to bring your women technologists to GHC.
- AnitaB.org Partners: Additionally, you can purchase discounted Individual General Registrations with an enterprise package. You may purchase up to 50. Quantities are limited and available on a first-come basis.
- If you have any questions or need help, please contact BusinessDevelopment@AnitaB.org.
- AnitaB.org Partners: You will received an email with a password to gain access to GHC Sponsorship opportunities that are open to partners only. Please enter your password when prompted. If you do not receive a password for sponsorship by February 7, please email GHC@AnitaB.org.
Step 4: Order individual registrations, if desired. We prefer you purchase everything at the time of registration, but should you need additional items at a later date, you can add them.
Step 5: Plan your Career Fair Booth. All relevant information will be available in your Freeman portal, including key dates and how to order items for your booth.
Step 6: Book your hotel. If you book through our Housing Bureau, we can ensure that you will have discounted room rates. Your purchase must be paid in full in order to book your hotel rooms. Once payment is confirmed, you will receive an email from Orchid with instructions for hotel selection. Our hotels provide free shuttle transportation.
Step 7: Submit your marketing materials. More details will come in spring
Step 8: Submit your Booth Design. More details will come in spring.
Step 9: Book your flights and remind your employees to do the same. You’ll want to arrive in time for the morning keynote on Wednesday and stay all of Friday.
Step 10: Plan your celebration! Check out the celebration overview and online schedule to decide what sessions sound interesting. We will post the online schedule in summer.
- With over 250 sessions, the GHC schedule will offer something for everyone. Make recommendations to your employees to help them navigate it.
Step 11: Download the mobile app. The mobile app will be available a month before GHC, and will be your best tool for up-to-date information and to connect with attendees.
Step 12: Attend the Grace Hopper Celebration in Houston, Texas!
We will post more information later, so check back soon!