We are thrilled to announce our inaugural Technology Showcase at the 2018 Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC 18)! The Technology Showcase is a unique opportunity to exhibit your products and services at the GHC Expo. This year, we are expecting 20,000 attendees, all of whom are eager to connect with you through this new platform. As our valued sponsor, your participation will contribute greatly to the technology discourse and help inspire solutions for the betterment of society. Ignite the creative spark in our women technologists this GHC!
Technology Showcase Theater
Do you have a new product you would like to share with our attendees? Are you looking for a diverse audience to test out your latest ideas and technology roadmap? Whether you are a Fortune 500 company or Silicon Valley’s hottest start-up, the Technology Showcase Theater will shine the spotlight on your latest products, research, and innovative breakthroughs.
The theater is expected to be a top draw at this year’s Expo. Presenting in the Technology Showcase Theater is an exclusive benefit to our Technology Showcase sponsors. Each sponsor has the option to present for 15 minutes. Your talk can be combined with product demonstrations. The scheduled presentations will be promoted as part of the Grace Hopper Celebration agenda on our website and GHC mobile app.
Rules & Regulations
- The Technology Showcase Booth is available for purchase by:
- Corporate Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Sponsors
- Government Platinum and Gold Patrons
- The Technology Showcase Booth cannot be larger than the sponsor’s Career Fair Booth.
- The products displayed must be manufactured, produced, or created by the sponsoring organization.
- The Technology Showcase Booth is used to highlight and promote the sponsor’s technology innovations. It shall not be used for recruitment or sales purposes.
- The Theater Schedule Time Selection Process is based on the following criteria:
- Sponsorship Level
- Date of Agreement
- Sponsors will select their top five presentation times. We will notify you of your confirmed time.
- Any handouts given out during the presentation must be directly relevant to the products/technologies being presented.
- All company swag must be distributed at the Technology Showcase Booth.
- Up to three presenters are allowed on stage per sponsor.
- Presenters must commit to the time slots that have been allocated by AnitaB.org.
- Presenters must arrive 15 minutes before their talk begins.
- Presenters must adhere to the submitted presentation description.
- Presenters are required to attend the rehearsal to test the products, equipment, and internet bandwidth, if applicable. Rehearsal schedules will be provided in the presentation confirmation letter.
- Slide template: GHC 18 PowerPoint template from AnitaB.org. You must use this template in its entirety for your presentation. The template link will be provided to you in the presentation confirmation letter. You may add your company logo as long as you do not remove the GHC logo.
- Audio/Visual equipment provided: LCD projector, screen, lectern, wired lectern microphone, three wireless lavalier microphones, wireless standing microphone. You may order additional AV equipment (which will be charged to the sponsor). Onsite Audio/Visual requests cannot be accommodated.
- Presenters need to upload presentations to the Speaker Ready Room (SRR) system. Instructions will be provided in the presentation confirmation letter.
|Wednesday, September 26||12 p.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Thursday, September 27||9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Friday, September 28||9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.|