So, you’re interested in speaking at GHC 19. What should you do? We’ve created this guide to help you through the process.
Stage 1: For Applying Speakers
1) Apply to speak
January 16 – March 6
- Learn all you can about Grace Hopper Celebration.
- Select a Track.
- Pick a Session Format. Be sure to review the submission requirements of your selected Session Format.
- Complete your application by March 6, 5 p.m. PT.
2) Review period
March 7 – May 15
- Our reviewers start looking over applications on March 7. They will review all submissions on a fair and evenhanded basis across an established set of sub-disciplines. You can learn more about the review process here.
- We will send all decisions via email on May 15. You will also be able to view the status of your submission by logging in to your Submission Account.