Thank you again for sponsoring the GHC 19 Mentoring Circles!
AnitaB.org offers your company the opportunity to submit your own mentoring topics (maximum 2) to be presented at the Mentoring Circles. Your topic is subject to the approval of AnitaB.org. Please fill out the fields below by July 8, 2019 to have your topic approved.
Key items to consider when preparing your proposal:
- You will need to bring a company representative who will be the mentor for each of your topics.
- Your topics must be student/early career focused and related to at least one of the following: career opportunities, job search, tools for success at work, or academic paths.
- Each mentoring session lasts 20 min with a set of nine (9) participants. Your company’s mentor will discuss the topic with the participants during 20 minutes.
- Each mentoring session is interactive and takes place at a round table with nine (9) participants.
- You will present your 20-min session with a different set of participants six times during the duration of the Mentoring Circles event (three hours).
- Your mentoring session must have key takeaways for attendees.
- Promotional or recruiting topics will not be accepted.
- Absolutely no swags allowed at your topic table. Swag is allowed only at the sponsor table at the entrance of the room.
Example of sponsor topics at the event last year:
- How to navigate the tech industry as a woman – Ensuring your voice is heard and your ideas are yours.
- Women in the Tech Industry: Getting there, staying there, and slaying there.
We look forward to seeing you at the GHC 19 Mentoring Circles!