Join us in creating a celebration that offers opportunities, shares solutions, celebrates accomplishments, and shatters the perceptions that limit women technologists.
Step 1: Find out more about Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC). Check out our impact report, which reveals last year’s Celebration through stories and numbers.
Step 2: Decide which sponsorship level and benefits best fit your organization’s needs. Consider the following items and determine the quantities for each before you register:
- How large do you want your career booth? Each level comes with a booth, but some have the option to purchase even more space. You can find the combination that best fits your needs.
- How many interview booths do you want? Some types and levels of sponsorships include booths or the option to buy additional booths.
- Do you need additional registrations for your women technologists? Also, any vendor staff working within your booth will need a Booth Staff registration. Purchase additional registrations before they are sold out.
- If you have any questions or need help, please contact BusinessDevelopment@AnitaB.org.
- Add GHC@AnitaB.org; Newsletter@AnitaB.org; and email@example.com to your email contacts so that our communications to you do not get sent to your spam filter.
- AnitaB.org Partners: You will receive an email with a password to gain access to GHC Sponsorship opportunities that are open to Partners only. Please enter your password when prompted. If you do not receive a password, please email GHC@AnitaB.org.
Step 4: Access the GHC Sponsor Portal via a link sent to the primary contact(s) in your organization. The GHC Sponsor Portal is a full-service workspace containing information such as benefits, dates, and registrations, as well as action items. Upload your marketing deliverables as soon as possible to get maximum exposure for your organization. To request access for other colleagues/vendors, please submit a form via the link at the bottom of the welcome page.
Step 5: Purchase individual registrations, if desired. We prefer you purchase everything at the time of registration, but should you need additional items at a later date, you can add them by logging back into your account or reaching out to your Business Development Executive.
Step 6: Book your hotel. If you book through AnitaB.org, we can ensure that you will have discounted room rates. Your purchase must be paid in full in order to book your hotel rooms. Once reservations open, you will receive an email from Orchid with instructions for hotel selection.
Step 7: Select your Career Fair Booth during the late April to July period. Once your selection is complete, you may start designing your booth. All relevant information will be available in the GHC Sponsor Portal and Freeman Online, including key dates and how to order items for your booth.
Step 8: Submit your Booth Design(s) on the GHC Sponsor Portal. More details will come in mid-April.
Step 9: Book flights to arrive in time for the Tuesday afternoon sessions. We will end this year with an Evening Celebration on Friday night, so plan to depart on Saturday!
Step 10: Plan your celebration! Check out the Celebration overview and online schedule to decide what sessions sound interesting. We will post the online schedule in summer.
- With over 250 sessions, the GHC schedule will offer something for everyone. Make recommendations to your employees to help them navigate it.
Step 11: Download the mobile app. The mobile app will be available a month before GHC, and will be your best tool for up-to-date information and to connect with attendees.
Step 12: Attend Grace Hopper Celebration in Orlando, Florida!
We will post more information later, so check back soon!