The Technology Showcase is a unique opportunity to exhibit your latest technology and products or services at the GHC Expo. This year, we are expecting 25,000 attendees, all of whom are eager to learn and experience your new products in this dedicated booth space. Technology Showcase sponsors also have the opportunity to take center stage in the Expo Hall and inspire the next generation of leaders!
Technology Showcase Theater
Do you have a new product you would like to share with our attendees? Are you looking for a diverse audience to test out your latest ideas and technology roadmap? The Technology Theater provides a unique opportunity to launch a new product or service in front of a live audience.
The theater is expected to be a top draw again at this year’s Expo. Presenting in the Technology Showcase Theater is an exclusive benefit to our Technology Showcase sponsors. Each sponsor has the option to present for 15 minutes during GHC. Your talk can be combined with product demonstrations. The scheduled presentations will be promoted as part of the Grace Hopper Celebration agenda on our website and GHC mobile app.
Whether you are a Fortune 500 company or Silicon Valley’s hottest start-up, the Technology Showcase Theater will shine the spotlight on your latest products, research, and innovative breakthroughs.
|Wednesday, October 2||12 p.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Thursday, October 3||9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Friday, October 4||9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
Technology Showcase Rules & Regulations
Read more on Rules & Regulations.
- The Technology Showcase Booth is available for purchase by:
- Corporate Diamond, Platinum, and Gold Sponsors
- Government Platinum and Gold Patrons
- Follow all of the Guidelines for Display Rules & Regulations within the Exhibitor Reference Guide (ERG). Download the ERG from the Sponsor Portal > Resources page.
- The products displayed could be manufactured, produced, licensed, or created by the sponsoring organization or in collaboration with other organization.
- The Technology Showcase Booth cannot be larger than the sponsor’s Career Fair Booth.
- The Technology Showcase Booth is used to highlight and promote the sponsor’s technology innovations. It shall not be used for recruitment or sales purposes.
- Booth Design and Activity Plan must be submitted by August 20.
- Product Description of items to be displayed must be submitted by August 20.
Technology Showcase Theater Rules and Regulations
- Any handouts given out during the presentation must be directly relevant to the products/technologies being presented.
- All company swag must be distributed at either your Career Fair or Technology Showcase Booth.
Read more on Presenter Guidelines.
- Each presenter must be registered to attend GHC 19. Additional speaker registrations are not included in the Technical Showcase sponsorship.
- Up to three presenters are allowed on stage per sponsor.
- Presenters must commit to the time slots that have been allocated by AnitaB.org.
- Presenters must use AnitaB.org-designed PowerPoint template.
- Presenters must arrive 15 minutes before their talk begins.
- Presenters must adhere to the submitted presentation description.
- Presenters are required to attend the rehearsal to test the products, equipment, and internet bandwidth, if applicable.
- Rehearsal schedules will be provided in the presentation confirmation letter.
Read more on Technical Guidelines.
- You will receive a GHC 19 PowerPoint template from AnitaB.org. You must use this template in its entirety for your presentation. The template link will be provided to you in the presentation confirmation letter. You may add your company logo as long as you do not remove the GHC logo.
- Audio/Visual equipment provided: LCD projector, screen, lectern, wired lectern microphone, three wireless lavalier microphones, and wireless standing microphone. You may order additional AV equipment (which will be charged to the sponsor). Orders will need to be confirmed by September 10. Onsite Audio/Visual requests cannot be accommodated.
- Presenters need to upload presentations to the Speaker Ready Room (SRR) system. Instructions will be provided in the presentation confirmation letter.