Every year, students across the globe attend GHC to jumpstart and further their careers. With sessions, workshops, and other opportunities for both graduate and undergraduate students, GHC will help you gain knowledge, make new connections, and create a successful future. Check out our Step-by-step Guide to prepare for GHC 19, or view our sessions for Students.
When planning, don’t miss:
- GHC Scholarships: Scholarships cover registration, travel, hotel, and meal expenses. GHC 19 Scholarships applications are closed.
- Hoppers Program: The Hoppers program allows those selected to receive a complimentary registration to GHC in exchange for volunteering their time to complete various tasks at the celebration.
- Expo: Our Expo is one of the most popular events. Hand out your resume and participate in on-the-spot interviews.
- Mentoring Circles: This interactive mentoring session lets attendees (mostly students and early career) seek personalized advice regarding their career or academic endeavors, in small groups. Topics include career opportunities, job search, tips and skills for success at work, research, and graduate studies.
- Open Source Day (OSD): OSD has provided women of all skill levels and backgrounds with the opportunity to collaborate and make a change. Join this day-long hackathon to develop projects for improving the world we live in. OSD Registration will open at a later date.
- Student Lounge: The Student Lounge is a fun, interactive space where students can gather between sessions to mingle and relax.
- Early Career Workshops.
- CRA-W Student Tracks.
- Poster Session.
- Evening Celebration: Dance the night away with your fellow attendees and celebrate all we’ve accomplished so far!
Don’t miss the chance to learn more about your field, network with new people, and discover how you can further your career.