The Call for Participation (CFP) is open until March 25, 2020, 5 p.m. PT.
So, you’re interested in speaking at GHC 20. What should you do? We’ve created this guide to help you through the process.
Stage 1: For Applying Speakers
1) Apply to speak or present a poster
February 4 – March 25
- Learn all you can about Grace Hopper Celebration.
- Select a Track.
- Pick a Session Format. Be sure to review the submission requirements of your selected Session Format.
- Complete your application by March 25, 5 p.m. PT.
2) Review period
March 26 – June 10
- Our reviewers start looking over applications on March 26. They will review all submissions on a fair and evenhanded basis across an established set of sub-disciplines. You can learn more about the review process here.
- We will send all decisions via email on June 10. You will also be able to view the status of your submission by logging in to your Submission Account.