The 2020 Call for Participation (CFP) is closed. Thanks to all who submitted!
So, you’re interested in speaking at GHC 20. What should you do? We’ve created this guide to help you through the process.
Stage 1: For Applying Speakers
1) Apply to speak or present a poster
February 4 – April 1
- Learn all you can about Grace Hopper Celebration.
- Select a Track.
- Pick a Session Format. Be sure to review the submission requirements of your selected Session Format.
- Complete your application by April 1, 5 p.m. PT.
2) Review period
April 2 – June 30
- Our reviewers start looking over applications on April 2. They will review all submissions on a fair and evenhanded basis across an established set of sub-disciplines. You can learn more about the review process here.
- We will send all decisions via email on June 30. You will also be able to view the status of your submission by logging in to your Submission Account.