Thank you for attending the GHC 2015! We hope you enjoyed the conference.
As a GHC Scholar, we reimburse you for travel expenses related to the conference. You will need to submit your information along with your receipts (photos of paper receipts are acceptable).
The deadline to submit for the 2015 GHC Scholarship travel reimbursement, December 1, 2015, has now passed. Any questions concerning your reimbursement may be sent to GHCScholarReimbursement@anitab.org.
|Complete Request Form and Submit Expenses||Cash Check from ABI*|
|Complete the form by:
December 1, 2015
11:59 p.m. PST
|Please allow 30 days after submitting your forms and report for processing. Each submission receives three levels of review. If we have questions, you will be emailed for further information.|
*International scholars only: We will wire transfer you the money based on the information you gave us on the reimbursement request form.
Steps for Reimbursement
- Visit our expense site. Create an account. You must use the same email address you used to register for the conference.
- Confirm that your information is correct. It will be automatically filled in based on that email, but please sure it is correct. Once you confirm your information, click on “submit.”
- You will receive an email containing your login information and a link to submit your expenses.
- For each expense claim, you must have a receipt.
- If you lost your receipt, you may still fill out the appropriate individual expense in the report, but we cannot guarantee reimbursement.
- Look for an email from us to give us feedback on our pre-GHC handouts and programming during GHC.
Types of Reimbursement
- Airfare — Receipt must show the flight information and full cost of the flight. We will only reimburse economy class fares.
- Baggage Fees — With a receipt from the airline, you may submit for checked baggage.
- Meals — You may submit for meal reimbursement for travel days (for most this will be Tuesday, October 13 and Saturday, October 17). Also, you may submit for your dinner Thursday, October 15, 2015, for up to $20.
- Taxi/Shuttle/Uber/Lyft — You may submit for reimbursement for transportation to and from the airport (from home to airport, airport to hotel, and hotel to airport). If you took a taxi to the Tuesday (10/13/15) Scholars Meet and Greet, you may also submit that receipt for reimbursement. If you did not stay at a GHC hotel where we provided conference shuttles, you may submit for your rides to and from the convention center for reimbursement.
- Hotel — Only an acceptable expense if AnitaB.org did not make your reservations. If you stayed in a Scholar room paid for by AnitaB.org, you cannot claim reimbursement for this expense. Dates covered are October 13-17, 2015 and a hotel receipt (folio) must be submitted.
- Visa — International scholars who had Visa fees related to travel to the conference may submit for reimbursement of these fees.
NOTE: Please remember that as a U.S. based organization, we must comply with all applicable U.S. laws and regulations, including those regarding financial transactions with certain countries and individuals. We will contact you if these laws and regulations affect your scholarship or if we require more information to make such a determination.
You may obtain additional details regarding the laws and regulations referenced above by clicking here.