GHC Faculty Scholarships
GHC Faculty Scholarships
The GHC Scholars Program provides scholarships to women and non-binary individuals who are faculty members of all ranks to attend GHC 23 virtually.
- Complimentary GHC 23 virtual registration
- Premium AnitaB.org Membership Benefits for 1 year
- Networking Opportunities
- Access to Mentorship Programs
- Academic & Technical Events & Resources
- Community of fellow women and non-binary technologists
- & More!
- Participate in at least one pre-GHC Scholars event
- Participate in at least one post-GHC Scholars event
- Attend at least three other AnitaB.org Membership events throughout the year
- Attend at least three workshops/sessions at Grace Hopper Celebration 2023
- Consistent communication with program staff and cohort members
- Stay active throughout the year in our private Scholars Slack channel
- You must be teaching at an accredited higher education institution (college, community college, university) at the time of the celebration.
- You must teach in a degree program such as, but not limited to, computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering, human-computer interaction, math, physics, or management information systems.
If you receive a GHC Faculty Scholarship and do not notify AnitaB.org that you cannot attend the Celebration, you will not be eligible in future years as this takes an opportunity away from another individual that could have attended.
Please note that as a U.S.-based organization, we must comply with all applicable U.S. laws and regulations, including those regarding financial transactions with certain countries and individuals. We will contact you if these laws and regulations affect your complimentary registration/grant or if we require more information to make such a decision. You may obtain additional details regarding the laws and regulations referenced above by visiting this website.
Have a question about scholarships? View our FAQ.
No, the registration can only be used for GHC 23 regardless of the circumstance.
At this time, given the limited amount of complimentary registrations available, we are focusing on specific groups that are both underrepresented in the tech industry and at Grace Hopper Celebration. We are working on further expanding to include additional groups that are underrepresented in the tech industry and persons with disabilities in order to continue providing targeted services and programming in the future.
Yes, you may apply.
Yes, having received a scholarship in a prior year does not disqualify you from applying.
No, eligibility criteria is different for both. If you qualify for GHC Scholars, then you do not qualify for GHC Women in Boot Camp Scholarship.
Please email the Scholarships Team at GHCScholarshipContact@AnitaB.org and we will respond in a few days.