Verify Your COVID Clearance with the CLEAR App
To procure your badge and enter the GHC 22 Event In-Person, Attendees will be required to use the CLEAR app to verify COVID status. The CLEAR app will be used to confirm your compliance with our COVID policies. A passing “GREEN” indicator will serve as your proof of vaccination OR a negative PCR COVID-19 test administered within the 48 hours prior to the 1:00 pm ET, September 19 opening of onsite registration. No self-administered tests, including home PCR tests, will be accepted.
Who is “Fully Vaccinated?”
Being fully vaccinated means completing a full course of vaccinations as required by the governing agency in your location of origin. In the US, this is the CDC. This can mean one or two doses, depending upon the vaccine and the governing agency. Boosters are not required.
Verification for International Attendees
Are you attending from Canada, EU, UK, or US?
Attendees traveling from outside of the US must download the CLEAR app once you arrive in the U.S.
The CLEAR app will green-light Attendees who meet ALL the following criteria:
- •You present a government-issued ID from one of these locations
- •You provide other required elements to verify you in the CLEAR App, like a current selfie that matches your ID.
- •You offer proof of being fully vaccinated using any of the vaccinations listed in the combined set of links below:
For Vaccinated International Attendees outside of Canada, EU, UK
We welcome attendees from other countries to receive clearance services at the onsite Health & Safety desks located in the main GHC 22 Registration areas. If EITHER your Identification OR your vaccine record is from a region other than the US, Canada, EU, or the UK, please proceed to one of the Health and Safety desks located near one of the two Registration locations in the OCCC for manual screening. Bring your:
- • Official vaccination record and,
- • Government-issued identification
Unvaccinated International Attendees
If you are an International Attendee who has not been fully vaccinated, you will need to present proof of a negative COVID PCR test administered within the 48 hours prior to 1:00 pm ET, September 19, along with your government-issued ID/Passport at one of the Health and Safety desks located near one of the two Registration locations in the OCCC for manual screening.
You can search for Orlando Testing Sites at the link provided by the Florida Health Department at the Florida COVID-19 Response site.
New to CLEAR? Follow These Quick Steps
If you are new to CLEAR, follow these quick steps to get started with the CLEAR Health Pass:
1. Gather your documentation. You’ll need a government issued photo ID/passport and your vaccination card or test result. You’ll also be prompted to snap a selfie.
2. Download the CLEAR app
3. Inside the app, choose to create a Health Pass (Health Pass Code: GHC22)
4. Select your verification method – COVID Vaccine or COVID Test
5. Follow the prompts to add your documentation.
6. Watch for email confirmation that your verification has been completed. This could take up to 24 hours.
7. If your Health Pass is green, it means you’re good to go!
8. Show your green CLEAR pass onsite to pick up your badge at GHC Registration.
Already have a CLEAR account?
Connect with the GHC 22 Event If you have already set up your CLEAR account, connect with the GHC 22 Event to get your GHC 22 Health Pass:
1. Go to the CLEAR Home Screen and click the ‘Change’ button.
2. From there, click ‘Have a Code?’ and enter “GHC22”.
3. You’ll be prompted to add your documentation.
4. Watch for email confirmation that your verification has been completed. This could take up to 24 hours.
5. If your Health Pass is green, it means you’re good to go!
6. Show your green CLEAR pass onsite to pick up your badge at GHC Registration.
Don’t have a GREEN signal?
Please contact the CLEAR Member Care team to receive support. While onsite in Orlando, you can also visit the Health & Safety desk located at one of the Health and Safety desks located near one of the two Registration locations in the OCCC for manual screening.
• Tap “Get in Touch” by scrolling to the bottom of the home screen within the CLEAR app.
• Call 855-CLEARME to speak to a live agent, available from 8 am – 8 pm ET, Monday – Friday.
• Email email@example.com