Enhance your GHC experience by connecting with our community before, during, and after the celebration.
Share news, find rides or roommates, build your professional network, or discuss how to get the most out of GHC.
- AnitaB.org Community: Our online network of locally organized communities brings women technologists together in cities around the world. Join the AnitaB.org Community today.
- Social: Follow us on social media.
- Facebook: Check out the Grace Hopper Celebration on Facebook and like the page for updates in your Facebook news feed.
- LinkedIn: Join AnitaB.org on LinkedIn to make professional connections with more than 12,000 technical women and diversity advocates. Then join the Grace Hopper Celebration subgroup to connect with the GHC community on LinkedIn.
- Twitter: Follow GHC updates on Twitter and join the conversation by using #GHC18.
Share the Experience
GHC attendees share their perspectives through blogging, photos, and videos. Share your own perspective through comments or by contributing your own content.
- Blogging: Follow our GHC Bloggers. Tag your own GHC-related blog posts with ghc18 to make them easy for others to find. Presenters are particularly encouraged to blog about their topics.
Share Your Knowledge – Promote Your Work
- Wiki: GHC speakers, presenters, and attendees are encouraged to share their slides and notes on AnitaB.org’s GHC wiki pages.
Get Started Today!
Many members of Systers and other Systers communities including LiC, LGBT, Black Women in Computing, ResearcHers, Student ResearcHers, and Entrepreneurs are active participants in the Grace Hopper Celebration. Join Systers to connect online with our community of technical women and their advocates.