Want to experience GHC from the comfort of your home? We’ll livestream all keynote sessions as well as our inaugural AnitaB.org PitcHER™ contest so you can watch in real time. You can also watch the recordings even after the sessions are over. You can pre-register for both Wednesday’s Opening Keynote and Friday’s Closing Keynote livestreams here.
Due to overwhelming demand, we will also livestream Prof. Anita Hill’s featured session. You can pre-register for Anita Hill’s Featured Session livestream here.
Please note: This session will NOT be recorded, so plan to attend in real-time.
Wednesday, September 26
Opening Keynote: 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Jessica O. Matthews, Founder & CEO, Uncharted Power.
- Padmasree Warrior, CEO & Chief Development Officer, NIO U.S.
Thursday, September 27
AnitaB.org PitcHER Competition: 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- 10 finalists from the inaugural pitch competition for women entrepreneurs will compete for a total of $65,000 in prize money, split among the top three finalists and an Audience Favorite.
Friday, September 28
The Past, Present, and Future of the #METOO Movements: 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Prof. Anita Hill recounts her first-hand experience speaking truth to power and combating sexual harassment in the workplace.
Closing Keynote: 3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Justine Cassell, Associate Dean of Technology Strategy and Impact, Carnegie Mellon University – School of Computer Science
- PitcHER winners