vGHCI Career Fair
Get ready for an exciting Career Fair and a chance to connect with our vGHCI Sponsors.
Please review this page in detail, as it provides specific instructions on how the Career Fair will work and how vGHCI attendees can meet with sponsors. Please note that the Career Fair will only be accessed through the official vGHCI website that will host the Celebration on March 5 and March 12.
View Sponsors that are attending.
Rules of Engagement
Accessing the Career Fair Platform
- Log into the vGHCI website. vGHCI Attendees will use the registration confirmation email and number as their credentials. If you forgot your password or cannot find your confirmation number, you can easily reset your password. If you still require assistance with your login to the vGHCI website, please contact us at IndiaQueries@anitab.org.
- Once logged in, the Career Fair Plus option will be located on the left menu bar.
- Click the link to be redirected to the Career Fair Plus platform to setup your profile.
When redirected, sign up with Career Fair Plus, and build your profile. You must use the same email address used for the vGHCI platform login.
Once signed in, you will be able to view all of our participating Sponsors. Please note Sponsors are still in the process of adding meetings.
Schedule meetings starting at 9 a.m. IST on February 24.
As you browse the Sponsors who will be at the vGHCI Career Fair, you can schedule meetings to connect with them virtually and engage in conversation.
- Tap on the Sponsor you would like to connect with and then tap ‘Meetings’ to see the schedules they have available.
- Sponsors may have multiple schedules based on availability, so select the schedule that interests you.
- Choose a time that works for you, and hit ‘YES’ to book the meeting time.
- Please fill out any additional qualifications when prompted by the system.
- Remember to make use of the several filter options in the left navigation of the platform to help you find positions for which you are uniquely qualified!
* The system will not allow you to double-book yourself, nor to book back-to-back meetings. This is so that you have a buffer window in case one of your meetings overruns.
* Also, as rules for etiquette, please only sign up for meetings that you can commit to attending to provide other attendees opportunities to schedule meetings as well.
Video Meeting Rooms
Meetings will take place on the integrated video meeting option, Zoom, Webex, or other links provided directly by the Sponsor. The option to connect will be visible next to the meeting. Please test that your video and microphone are working in advance. You may need to grant/request permissions if it is the first time you are using one of these meeting platforms.
If you have any technical questions, please contact Support@CareerFairPlus.com.
Additional Opportunities to Connect & Engage with Sponsors and Other Attendees
As you wait for your appointments to converse with sponsors, here are opportunities to stay engaged in addition to watching all the amazing content available. These options will be located on the home page and left menu bar.
You may also engage with speakers, sponsors, and other attendees through Track Meetups, Recruitment Open Houses, and Membership Forums.