Keynote, Founder of Vouch, 2012 Change Agent Abie Award winner
Evelyn Namara is the founder at Vouch. She and her team have built technology to fuel transparent and traceability in distribution and disbursement of life-changing goods and services across the world. With the platform, they help NGOs and governments running cash-based programs to track the impact of programs and in the process eliminate the need of intermediaries who often reduce value in the whole supply-chain. They’ve also extended their offer to businesses and corporates by creating an Incentives platform that helps businesses and corporates create, manage and distribute coupon-based campaigns that facilitate acquisition, retention and rewarding of customers.
Evelyn, is a technology entrepreneur who draws her passion in building real solutions that impact societies and communities using technology.
Among other things, here are some of her achievements:
- Global Innovator, with the Expo Live
- Honoree, MIPAD Top 100 Most Influential People of African Descent Under 40, Business & Entrepreneurship Class of 2018, UN
- Finalist Cartier Women's Initiative Awards, 2018
- Outstanding Woman in Innovation, MTN Innovation Awards, 2017
- The current chair of the Anita Borg Change Agent Awards selection committee
- Anita Borg Change Agent Award Winner, 2012
- Acumen East African Fellow, 2012
- IDEX fellow, 2015