Get the most out of the 2019 Grace Hopper Celebration by downloading the GHC 19 Mobile App! The mobile app allows attendees to connect with one another, view maps of the Orange County Convention Center, plan their busy schedules, and check out the profiles of our GHC sponsors. Users will also receive important GHC updates and will have the chance to win prizes by playing our mobile app game.
You won’t want to miss out on all the exciting and helpful resources the GHC 19 Mobile App has to offer. Download the app today!
Download the App
- Go to the right store. Access the App Store on iOS devices and the Play Store on Android.
If you’re using a Blackberry or Windows phone, skip these steps. You’ll need to use the web version of the app found here.
- Install the app. Search for 2019 Grace Hopper Celebration in the search bar and install app.
- Open your event. Tap the name of your event, then tap Download to open it.
- Start the login. If you are using an iOS or Android device, tap the hamburger button in the top left of the event home screen to open the side navigation menu. Tap Log in for more features.
If you are using the web version of the app, go here and click “Log in” at the top right, then hit “Log in” again from the dropdown.
- Enter your details. Enter your first and last name, then tap Next. Enter the email address where you’d like your verification code sent, then tap Next one more time.
- Open your email. Exit the app and open your verification email. You’ll see it includes your four-digit verification code.
- Enter the code. Return to the app and enter the verification code, then tap Verify to log in.
Play the Game!
Don’t forget to spread the excitement about our interactive game experience, rightfully named the AnitaB.org Picture Pursuit! This GHC 19 Mobile App game creates fun photo challenges that encourage attendees to explore GHC as a whole, and capture the Celebration in a personal way. The top three winners will receive prizes. Game on!