The 2015 Grace Hopper Celebration is over. Check out the 2016 information.
In 2015, 104 participants including CEOs, CTOs and other senior executive-level technical executives from 56 organizations joined in Houston to build awareness, learn from each other and take action on practical strategies to form gender diverse technical teams.
Companies and organizations participating in the 2015 Tech Exec Forum included:
Check out the 2015 program.
What 2015 executive participants said about their experience:
- “It was awesome and thought provoking to meet and work with tech industry leaders on the very critical issues around gender diversity that hamstring innovation.”
- “As a first time participant, I found the Tech Exec Forum to be empowering and impactful. Time well spent!”
- “The most valuable forum for true peer collaboration around a common goal. Provoking data and calls to action make a great combination!”
- “It’s so valuable to hear real stories of both success and failures from a broad range of organizations.”
- “The Tech Exec Forum provides the latest data and the opportunity to collaborate with committed leaders in tech to share best practices and drive change.”
The 2015 Technical Executive Forum was generously sponsored by: