BECOME A SPEAKER
In addition to accepting the Code of Conduct for all attendees, speakers must agree to our rules for speaking. Failure to follow these rules will result in disqualification for speaking at vGHC. Views expressed by speakers at GHC are their own and do not represent AnitaB.org or Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC).
So, you’re interested in speaking at GHC 20. What should you do? We’ve created this guide to help you through the process.
Our GHC 20 tracks offer a wide range of fields for every technologist. Select the track you'd like to submit to.
After selecting a track, explore all of our session formats to discover which one fits your speaking style and goals.
- All speakers must register for GHC. If you are unable to speak after confirming your participation, inform AnitaB.org as soon as possible if you will be substituting a new speaker or will not have a substitute.
- All speakers must commit to presenting as scheduled by AnitaB.org.
- If you have a scheduling conflict for religious reasons, please reach out to us so we can accommodate you.
- Speakers must arrive virtually to their session 10 minutes before their session begins.
- Speakers must discuss the work for which they were selected to present. Anything you provide to attendees must be directly relevant to the session topic and your work.
- Speakers may not use their scheduled talk to promote irrelevant agendas, recruit for their organization, or promote their product.
- Speakers may not provide promotional materials and/or swag before, during, or after their session.
- All promotional materials and/or swag must only be distributed at the speaker’s company virtual booth.