GHC Boot Camp Scholarship
Applications for GHC 2022 Scholarships are closed
BOOT CAMP SCHOLARSHIP
AnitaB.org produces Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC) in collaboration with the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). GHC is the world’s largest gathering of women and non-binary technologists. Those who attend GHC gain access to career and academic workshops, networking opportunities, inspirational role models, and memories that will last a lifetime!
For 2022, GHC will be going hybrid!
To increase access for women from boot camps or other certification programs, AnitaB.org is providing a limited number of scholarships that include complimentary registration to the virtual component of Grace Hopper Celebration 2022 (GHC 22) and other benefits.
Please read the eligibility criteria carefully as we will not be able to make exceptions. Be sure to also check out our Frequently Asked Questions below.
- Must identify as a woman or non-binary individual who will be at least 18 years of age by September 19, 2022.
- Must demonstrate a desire to work in tech.
- Must be able to attend all days of the Celebration.
- Must reside in the United States or United States territories.
- Must identify as having at least one of the following:
- A completed certificate from a boot camp or other certification program.
- Being currently enrolled in a boot camp or other certification program.
- Cannot accept more than one award to attend GHC.
- Must not be a current college student or faculty member.
What are we looking for in a GHC Boot Camp Scholar?
- Applicants who can demonstrate how their past and current work or life experiences have shaped their desire to enter tech.
- Applicants who can demonstrate how attending GHC will have a positive impact on their career trajectories in tech and/or their communities.
Note: If you receive a GHC Boot Camp Scholarship and do not notify AnitaB.org that you cannot attend the Celebration, you will not be eligible in future years as this takes an opportunity away from another individual that could have attended.
Please note that as a U.S. based organization, we must comply with all applicable U.S. laws and regulations, including those regarding financial transactions with certain countries and individuals. We will contact you if these laws and regulations affect your complimentary registration/grant or if we require more information to make such a determination. You may obtain additional details regarding the laws and regulations referenced above by visiting this website.
Have a question about scholarships? View our FAQ.
No, the registration can only be used for GHC 22 regardless of the circumstance.
At this time, given the limited amount of complimentary registrations available, we are focusing on specific groups that are both underrepresented in the tech industry and at Grace Hopper Celebration. We are working on further expanding to include additional groups that are underrepresented in the tech industry and persons with disabilities in order to continue providing targeted services and programming in the future.
Yes, you may apply.
Yes, having received a scholarship in a prior year does not disqualify you from applying.
No, eligibility criteria is different for both. If you qualify for GHC Scholars, then you do not qualify for GHC Women in Boot Camp Scholarship.
Please email the Scholarships Team at GHCScholarshipContact@AnitaB.org and we will respond in a few days.