vGHC EMEA Volunteer Opportunities
Thank you for your interest. Volunteer applications are closed.
- About: Join vGHC EMEA as a mentor and provide attendees with valuable advice, insight, and support in career opportunities (e.g., how to become successful in a particular technical field), job search, tools for success at work, or academic paths. To be considered for this opportunity, applicants should provide their resume or LinkedIn profile URL or Jobsite link along with a brief statement as to why they would be a good fit for this opportunity.
- Time Commitment: 30-minutes on Tuesday, May 26, 2021, and one (1) to two (2) hours between Wednesday, May 26, 2021, and Thursday, May 27, 2021.
- Benefit: Accepted mentors will be given complimentary registration to vGHC EMEA. Mentors can experience all the fantastic content and networking vGHC EMEA has to offer when not volunteering.
Session Monitors Volunteer
- About: AnitaB.org is seeking volunteers to sit in on sessions during vGHC EMEA. As a session monitor, you will serve as a subject matter expert who can add to the conversation between speakers and attendees and facilitate the session so it runs smoothly without interruptions.
- Time Commitment: 30-minutes on Tuesday, May 26, 2021, and two (2) to three (3) hours between Wednesday, May 26, 2021, and Thursday, May 27, 2021.
- Benefit: Accepted session monitors will be given complimentary registration to vGHC EMEA. Session monitors can experience all the amazing content and networking vGHC EMEA has to offer when not volunteering.
Note: Interested applicants can apply to one or both opportunities.
Let us know you’re interested by completing the application by April 16th at 5 p.m. PT (1:00 a.m. April 17, GMT +1, 2:00 a.m. April 17, CEST/GMT +2, 3:00 a.m. April 17, GMT +3, 4:00 a.m. April 17, GMT +4).